High Quality Removeable Pool Fencing!
Our removable pool fences are independently tested and certified to assure that they meet ASTM standards and pool barrier codes. Our temporary pool fences also meet the even more rigorous European LNE tests.
"Your Pool Guard pool fence is such a great investment! Thanks a million, Pool Guard!"
Written by: L.C. - Nevada
Our Removable Pool Fence options include time-tested materials including:
- Our “standard” mesh, TEXTILENE® Industrial Mesh
- Our “premium” Interlocking mesh which is the strongest mesh available on the market, to date. This is even more transparent than our standard mesh that allows you to clearly see through to your pool, as if there were no fence there at all.
- Quad Core Aluminum poles – these posts are supported by four internal bars for added strength.
- The removable pool fence poles are placed every 36 inches, doing this reduces the number of holes required in your deck.
- Marine-grade vinyl mesh borders
- Stainless Steel Latches (corrosion resistant)
Did you know our industry exclusive Mono Pool Gate™design is self-closing and self-latching? For your added protection, the gate is key-lockable to prevent unauthorized access to your swimming pool.
Having installed over 65,000 temporary swimming pool fences in the U.S., we’ve learned how to streamline our processes:
- We save time at our cutting-edge manufacturing facility, designed by an industrial engineer, enables us to manufacture and assemble your removable pool fence with maximum efficiency.
- In addition, we have processes in house that other pool fence manufacturers outsource, including welding and the powder coating of our pool gates and fences posts.
We offer a limited Lifetime Warranty on all materials, and we are constantly evaluating new materials. Our experience – supported by independent research has shown that quad core aluminum fence posts are superior to fiberglass fence post, which weaken and crack over time.